Helmar USA, Inc, distributes Helmar Adhesives & Art Mediums. Have you had dreams at night that adhesives would land on your doorstep? Do you want to be a part of one of the most creative teams and work with products from the most amazing manufacturers? Well, that dream can come true…….Helmar USA, Inc. wants YOU to become a member of our Design Team!
We are looking for:
- Helmar Design Team Members
- Helmar Educators - Ustream & YouTube
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated designers and paper crafters to serve a six-month term beginning May 1, 2011 (Continuation of the term will be determined by both parties at the end of six months.)
As a Design Team Member/Educator, you will receive:
*Advance releases of products!
*Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects!
*Payment for projects used for trade shows!
The latest & greatest products from our Preferred Vendors!
Helmar Design Team Members are required to:
- Dedication to a minimum of (2) blog posts per month. More are LOVELY!
- Dedication to your personal blogs which means keeping them fresh and mentioning Helmar products (we will do our best to promote you personally as well which is a win-win for everyone). Keeping them fresh and new is important.
- Involvement with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Facebook at minimum is required. This is the future for the industry and plays an even bigger part now than publications.
- Dedication to our preferred vendors. They treat us great! We work very hard to secure those relationships.
- Optional...Teaching experience. We are expanding our marketing efforts and the best way to do this is by demonstration and teaching.
- Another great plus is video tutorials.....and step-by-step projects or kits featuring Helmar products.
- Members are asked to submit their monthly Helmar projects for possible publication in crafting magazines and idea books.
- Members will also complete special projects as requested by Helmar to be used for trade shows, catalogs, promotional items, and various other venues.
Helmar Educators are required to:
- Dedication to a minimum of (1) video blog post via YouTube or Ustream video class/demonstration per month featuring Helmar products. Class will be on a regular pre-determined schedule to promote regular viewers.
- Dedication to a minimum of (1) blog posts per month. More are LOVELY!
- Dedication to promote, feature and demonstrate Helmar products.
- Involvement with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Facebook at minimum is required with active participation on the Helmar Facebook Fan Page (we ask that you are not active on competing adhesive sites)
Interested applicants should send the following in a single email:
- Name, address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and email address (USA, Canadian, Australian & New Zealand applicants only, please due to shipping constraints). Current and prior Design Team Members welcome to apply!
- Please indicate if you are applying to be a Design Team Member or Educator.
- Short biography
- Links to any on-line galleries and/or blog
- Link to Facebook/Twitter Pages
- List of other design teams in which you are currently or were previously a member. NOTE: Members are encouraged to be on other design teams (except for competing adhesive companies) and partner their products with Helmar Adhesives & Art Mediums.
- A brief paragraph stating why you would like to be a member of our Design Team.
- Three example projects (layouts, altered projects paper crafting projects, etc.) no larger than 150k each – Make sure to list any special adhesive techniques used and list the Helmar products. NOTE: You are not required to use Helmar adhesives for your application however, that is preferred so we see how creative you are with our products.
- Anything else you want us to know about you…..what sets you apart from the rest? We want to see your enthusiasm!
- Educator Applicants: Please provide Links to your YouTube or Ustream page including a link to a video showing your demonstration or teaching techniques. Please do not send the video in your email (only a link).
Please submit the above information to email@example.com by April 10, 2011. No late entries will be accepted. The new Design Team members will be announced on our website.
President, Helmar USA, Inc.