- Sizes - 1.7 and 4.23 fl. oz..
- Mediums- Fabrics, leathers, ribbon, rick rack, sheer fabrics, flowers, buttons, embellishments. Refer to Helmar Adhesives Easy Selection Chart.
- Make sure to Remove Foil Seal upon initial opening.
- Always test before use.
- Make sure surfaces to be adhered are clean & dry
- Apply an even coat of glue over entire surface to be adhered.
- Carefully wipe any glue residue off using a gum eraser or damp cloth.
- Dry Time - Quick Drying.
- Helmar Products are ACMI certified to ensure our products are the safest they can be.
- Clean up -With most solvents if glue is still wet, soak with water using a damp cloth and wipe. Comes off as anon sticky opague gum.
- Where you can purchase it - List of Helmar Preferred Retailers on Blog: www.helmarusa.typepad.com (left side)
- Wholesale retailers contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tips: Nice thin, even layer is key. Dries clear, and sets quickly.
- Precautions - Do not smoke when using. Keep away from eyes. Avoid contace with heat sparks an open flames.
- Twist Top - Twist to open and twist top to close.
Helmar 450 Quick Dry on Youtube:
LIVE Product Spotlight with Tracy Weinzapfel featuring Helmar 450 Quick Dry: