- Sizes - 1.7, 4.23, & 8.45 fl. oz.
- Mediums- Fabrics, leathers, paper, photographs. Refer to Helmar Adhesives Easy Selection Chart.
- Make sure to Remove Foil Seal upon initial opening.
- Always test before use.
- Make sure surfaces to be adhered are clean & dry
- Apply an even coat of glue over entire surface to be adhered.
- Carefully wipe any glue residue off using a gum eraser or damp cloth.
- Dry Time - Quick Drying.
- Helmar Products are ACMI certified to ensure our products are the safest they can be.
- Clean up -With most solvents if glue is still wet, soak with water using a damp cloth and wipe. Comes off as anon sticky opague gum.
- Where you can purchase it - List of Helmar Preferred Retailers on Blog: www.helmarusa.typepad.com (left side)
- Wholesale retailers contact - email@example.com
- Tips: Great for lamp shades, photographs, fabrics (AND WASHABLE). Wait 24 hours to wash to ensure glue is dry. Nice thin, even layer is key. Dries clear, and sets quickly.
- Twist Top - Twist to open and twist top to close.
Helmar Premium Craft Glue on Youtube:
LIVE Product Spotlight with Tracy Weinzapfel featuring Helmar Premium Craft Glue: